Thursday, December 25, 2008

Taking the bike to the next level

  1. PIAA lights are bright

Painting the upper bars


Well finally got the Hepco Becker crash bars from Germany and the PIAA lights. Barry was nice enough to help me with the lower bars and the upper bars did not fit... DAM IT.
After going back and forward with Marin BMW the agents sent me a new upper bar. And with alot of help from Matt at ACME Machine shop we chopped the old bars and made a carry shelf on the top. Matt also made the mounts for the PIAA lamps which took me some time to mount and wire, but now no one misses me, those things are bright. Put the flashing LED brake lights on so everyone can see you from the rear.

www.adventurersworkshop.com/hepco_becker.htm
www.marinbmw.com
www.piaa.com
www.eurotechmotorsports.com
/www.cyclegadgets.com

Let me know what you think.
Cheers PB

No comments:

Post a Comment